Programmes and Examinations
- counselling and assistance in all matters pertaining to degree programmes and examinations,
- admission to regular and irregular study programmes,
- crediting of examinations,
- curricula administration,
- archiving of all study-relevant data.
- counselling and assistance to students interested in a study stint abroad or admitted to Kunstuniversität Linz as foreign students in the context of an exchange programme,
- development of and participation in college and university networks,
- administration of international and bilateral student exchange programmes,
- handling of travel allowance applications for conferences or workshops abroad and
- handling of scholarship applications for diploma thesis-related work abroad.
- organisational law,
- service law,
- labour law,
- study law,
- copyright law,
- tenancy law and
- procurement law as well as agreements and contracts of all types.